- Mote Marine Laboratory
- NMFS NW Fisheries Science Center
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Hubbs-SeaWorld Research Institute
Conferences, Symposia, Workshops on Stock Enhancement
11th-14th October , 2015
April 21-23, 2011, Shanghai Ocean Fisheries University, Shanhai, China
A Special Symposium in conjunction with the 9th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum
• The Proceedings were published in "Reviews in Fisheries Science" in 2013.
Kobe, Japan, February 2002
• The symposium proceedings were published by Blackwell Science in 2004
Bergen, Norway, September 1997
• The symposium proceedings were published by Blackwell Science in 1999
World Aquaculture Society International Working Group on Stock Enhancement
2008 — Special Session on Stock Enhancement / Culture Based Fisheries at
"World Aquaculture 2008"
Busan, Korea, May 2008
2008 — Special Session on Stock Enhancement
"Aquaculture America 2008" See Titles & Abstracts: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
Lake Buena Vista (Orlando), Florida, USA, February 2008 (Co-Organized by WAS Working Group on Stock Enhancement & the Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society)
2007 — Special Session on Stock Enhancement
"Aquaculture 2007 Science for Sustainable Aquaculture"
San Antonio, Texas, USA, February/March 2007
2006 — Special Session on Stock Enhancement at (EAS, WAS joint Conference):
Firenze (Florence), Italy, May 2006
2010 — Cultured Aquatic Animals: Use and Implications for Stock Enhancement, Fisheries Management, and Species Diversity
March 1 - 5, 2010, San Diego, California, USA
A Special Symposium in conjunction with AQUACULTURE 2010
Sarasota, Florida, USA, November 1996
• A bi-annual symposium at Mote Marine Laboratory, sponsored and organized by the
William R. and Lenore Mote Eminent Scholar Chair in Fisheries Ecology.